The simulator has a number of limitations that make it work similar to the real trading:
- Maximum size of the open position is limited by 100 lots to bid or ask.
- There is no starting capital — the limit for a maximum position serves this role.
- If your strategy losses reach -100000 on any day, the simulator closes the position and stops trading.
- Fee for each traded lot is 8. For example, if your strategy makes 2000 deals with 5000 as a total number of traded lots, your fee is 8 * 5000 = 40000.
- Round-trip equals to 10 microseconds. This is the time period from a moment you want some action (to add or to remove an order) to perform, to the moment when it is actually done.
- The strategy simulation can not run on a single day longer than 20 minutes.
- At the end of the trading day the simulator closes your position automatically. In case your strategy makes large number of deals during a day that will be just another convenience.
- Orders count is limited by 2000000 per day.