There's a vast interface for the strategy analysis on the submission page. Basic sections of the page are:
“Common results” table shows overall evaluation of the strategy or each parameter set if you are using parameter tuning.
SCORE = AVG — (STD / 10.0) + min(0, MIN_INTRADAY_RESULT) / 5.0
AVG— average strategy score calculated on all of the days (taking fee of 8 per lot into account).
STD— standard deviation of result on all sample days.
MIN_INTRADAY_RESULT— the minimum result of the strategy that was reached at any given moment during a day (not necessarily at the close of the trading session), among all of the days.
Click “Details” in a table row to get particular values of these components.
Results by day
“Results by day” table shows results of the strategy or selected paramset by day providing some additional information:
- charts of your strategy.
- logs — link to the archive with files of your strategy's logs, order and deal lists.
- viewer — an opportunity to get the visualization of virtual trading, i.e. trading with your participation.
- stdout — standard output of the strategy and simulator.
Statistics by day
“Statistics by day” table shows some more strategy properties for each day.
- min_result / max_result — the minimum / maximum result of the strategy during a day.
- our_deals_count — the number of deals made by the strategy.
- our_deals_volume — the total volume of deals made by the strategy.
- result — the final result of the strategy at the end of the trading day.
- transactions_count — the number of transactions (order additions and deletions) made by the strategy.
- fee — the total fee of the strategy.
- work_time — the net time period of the simulation in seconds excluding preparation expenses.